Monday, September 04, 2006

Glorious day!

It's my birthday today! I love birthdays - have I mentioned that yet? Especially mine ;-) I like being treated like a princess every day really, but it's only one day a year when I actually demand it. (Ex boyfriends opinions may differ on that point) (but that's why they're ex!!)

Today started off beautifully.
Thank you so much to everyone who phoned, messaged, emailed, posted and loved. You are all so special! I felt so loved today!

Check out my desk at work today.

Glory!

See the detail on the posters - these made me laugh all day long!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy

Happy birthday!

Hoep you had a great day! Its look like you were spoilt!

Talk Soon

Sonnie

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Princess Ermie!
I'm trying to wish you happy birthday on all possible mediums. Phone, e-mail, blog... I'd sing as well, if I thought you could hear me... :)
(ftfejh)

Anonymous said...

I am so slack! I meant to text you and completely forgot! Hope you had a great day!

Love Alex xx

Anonymous said...

Hey you have a proper little office... I know I'm a nerd, but I think that's cool!!!!

Vicky