Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Pink: it's all over


I sent a fun email out to a whole heap of friends, the responses were hilarious. I've pasted them below:

>I got this this morning, and it's quite interesting to hear what ppl think...
>Describe me in ONE WORD - just one. Send it to me (only me) then forward this on to your friends and >see how many strange things people think about you. Reply - its fun!

Revolutionary
Delightful
pink!!!
Priceless
beautiful
gentle
inspiring
PINK!!
Beautiful
PINK!
beautifulfuncaringworshipfulgodgirl
Smiley
joyful
Pink!!!
Inspiring!
Beautiful
smiley
cheerful
PINK
spunky
PINK!
Wonderfull
sunshine
Pink! (sorry that's the first thing that came to mind)

So that's 3 beautifuls, 2 inspirings, and 7 pinks! That made me laugh! And then stop laughing and start throwing away items of pink clothing. It's one thing to have a bit of a crush on your favourite colour - it's entirely another thing when people start defining you by it! So I'm searching for a new favourite colour now... any suggestions?

No comments: