Monday, April 02, 2007

Testriffic!

Have you been checking out the blog regularly? Known me for a while? Or just think that you've sussed me out?? Well, back it up by testing out your clovergirl knowledge on my testriffic test, click the link below...

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Quiz here


Good luck!

** UPDATE **
So the sign up process at Testriffic is a bit autocratic! If you can't sign up and get on the leaderboard, never fear, post your score in the comments below! (If anyone can beat Shelley I'll be impressed!)

2 comments:

Katy Snowball said...

When you say job, do you mean first paid work, or just first job as in something you are asked to do? Because I think I am 100% correct. I suspect I know you better than you know yourself. I distinctly recall your parents asking you to BABYSIT your younger sisters. Hmmm?? A++ for Katy!

Clovergirl said...

First PAID work! Babysit my younger sisters? That wans't a job, that was a PRIVILEGE!!

;-)