Thursday, June 29, 2006

Firewalls


Public apology: Sorry for my blog being so silent of late! It's due to the firewall at work not liking us using blogs. I did speak to our IT manager and request for my blog to be released - for the good of humanity - but for some reason he failed to see my point of view, and that of my adoring fans, and told me that as a blanket policy blogs were banned by the firewall.
(Maybe upon further reflection has has come round to my point of view however, because this morning during my daily 'it's-worth-a-shot' check, I find I can POST!! Halleluiah!!)
But, rest assured, even though I may not be making a mark upon the world wide web, I am always sitting in front of my email, so please keep emailing me! If you don't have my email address, leave me a comment and I'll reply. (Comments get emailed to me automatically, oh the luxuries of blogspot!) But you can also check out the very talented Phoenix's blog, check out my links section for more gold from my buddies.

No comments: