Thursday, June 29, 2006

Introducing.... GINA!!

For some reason the firewall has kindly let me access my blog at work today! I don't know why - don't question the good fortune Amy, just make the most of it!!

So let me take a little moment to introduce you to my beautiful new car who has newly been christened Gina! (Why Gina? Well, call me a dag, but it's one of my favourite names!)


Gina in all her glory!



The first time I drove her, taking a picture on my mobile!

Documenting the first time I ever drove over the Sydney Harbour Bridge!



So now instead of taking me up to an hour to get to work - it now takes me just 15 MINUTES!! Today there was no traffic on the road and it took me a miniscule 12 minutes to get to work - PRAISE GOD!! Set free from the vagaries of public transport! (I don't actually know what vagaries means, it just sounded like a good word to use!)

2 comments:

Clovergirl said...

va·ga·ry
n. pl. va·ga·ries
An extravagant or erratic notion or action.

Unknown said...

Hehehe. Lovin it! She is beautiful Princess! I can't wait fr us to do a road trip in her... maybe somewhere lovely like the mountains? Yeah!
So good to have you back on blogger!
We will pray for the continued 'support' from your firewall!
:)