Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm on holidays next week!
And the reason for my holidays is the most glorious ever: it's CONFERENCE!! This will be the first time I'm going to Hillsong Conference in Sydney, and I'm just so excited about it! It goes for a whole week - and it's all day every day. There are 20 000 people going! Serious!! That's a whole lot of christians gathered together, Sydney is going to be so blessed!



Random photo I saw online and loved


The *MOST* exciting thing though, is that my friends are coming to visit from London! My wonderful friends! Milandi and Lana get here today, Gabriella and Ems get here on Sunday, and also my good good buddy Proctor will be here on Sunday as well HOORAY!! So excited to see my friends :-)

Possibly our firewall will continue to be benevolent and allow me to blog post-conference and let me tell you how wonderful it all was! But just in case it doesn't, I'm going to channel the future for a moment and fill you in now:
Conference was amazing! I was so blessed! It was so fantastic to see all my friends again, we didn't get to catch up as much as I wanted but I was so happy to see them when I could! It was totally exhausting, going all day and all night, but luckily my beautiful car Gina got us all there in one piece every day. The speakers were phenomenal - I think the highlight was Reinhard Bonnke, and also Charlotte Scanlon-Gambill, and... well, they were all the best really! The night rallies were great, so many extra people came, and my friends from Newcastle Manda and Ashley came, and I had such a great time hanging out with them! They are such a great couple!
I bought a really cool t-shirt, and heaps of lovely presents to send back to London when everyone goes back (yay, no postage!). I was so happy that Shelley could come to conference, and I got to see all my buddies from Connect group (even though they were mostly volunteering). I can't wait for next year! Will post photos soon!

;-)
xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the 'referral', hehehe.
OOOOOHHH!!! I just noticed your reading list on the side, I'm reading a book at the moment that you HAVE to read! It's an amazing book, called Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell. PLEASE get hold of it and read it, would love to hear what you think!
:)

Unknown said...

I meant to post the previos comment on the Firewalls post, but anyway. Next year, we will be at conference TOGETHER! YEAH!
:)