Thursday, January 11, 2007

Slammed.

Slammed I say! Work has been hectic. I don't remember ever working in such a high pressure/stress situation, while having such underwhelming support from upper management.



Today I have:

  • had 5 cups of tea
  • worked for a million hours
  • lied to customers about when I'm going to call them back (never)
  • been shouted at by 6 customers (who I didn't call back last week cos I was busy explaining to the people from the week before why I didn't call them back)
  • developed at least 3 uncontrollable twitches
  • had 1 crying session in the bathroom
  • eaten no chocolate (possibly this is a contributing factor for the crying session)

My beautiful Shelley came to work today and rescued me with lunch and a Boost juice, God bless her!

Do you have a second or two? To leave me a comment or send me a nice email? I need all the smiles I can get right now :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get the feeling that you are a little worn at the moment. I suggest you take the keyboard and introduce it to the software developers rectum and ram the mouse into the next managerial mouth that utters a platitude.
Dad

Sare said...

Hey honey have had great success hunting today one palace 4 $480 sorry to leave this weird comment but hey not sure if you can access at bard? So it has two 4.5 feet rm's square then a massive extrz house upstairs fit two sharers easy.. maybe i'll just call you hope your computer stays free from blood baths today big lv shell sorry no time to punctuate just breathe 234 hold 234 exhale 234 now your good :)