Thursday, January 04, 2007

Smittens, and other such nonsense

Doing some spring cleaning on my hard drive today, and came across a few pics to make you smile!

Have you ever tried to walk with someone in the rain? Both of you crammed under one umbrella? Awkward isn't it? Well now may I present to you the solution:





How about when you've got really cold hands and you want to wear gloves - but you also really want to hold hands with someone? Isn't it a shame you can't do both at the same time? Or can you...?



You never knew they existed and now I bet you're wondering how you can live without them hey?!

This sign made me laugh :-) It was on one of those emails with a million attachments that people send... you know those? (FYI please don't send those to me!!) (Unless you just send the edited brilliance such as this!)


Or these two, which I think Gavsterama sent me.


Well, if you've got the room!

For one reason or another I don't think this photo has ever made the internet so far! (Unless you've followed me over to 43Things, you might have spotted it there) Actually, up until my sister Jess took this picture for me, I'd never actually really seen it properly myself! Getting a tattoo on your back might seem like a good idea, but unless you're really REALLY flexible it's going to bring the visibility down to almost zero...



Ahh, my favourite accessory!!

No comments: