Wednesday, February 07, 2007

You just have to see these!

Shells picked up these fabulous wigs for the girls to wear to Frontline retreat. (Every year all our age group go away for a few days retreat to the Central Coast, which is a fabulous, fabulous experience!) (But I couldn't go last year because I'd just started my job, and I couldn' go this year because I'd already booked my Melbourne trip!) The wigs did startle me one evening when I went into Shelley's room to grab something, didn't bother to turn the light on, and she had them haning on the wardrobe doors - they looked like two people standing there in the dark! Freaked me right out!

Anyway, I loved them, loved them. (You know my passion for dressing up!) Check us out being glam. (By the way, this was on moving day, so we should have been packing, but I think a fancy dress break is just as important as a drink break etc.)

Sarah as a brunette (with a pink polka dot headband courtesy of moi!)


Me as a blonde!


A few last minute adjustments...


Shells and Sarah, beauty queens!


So loving it!

By the way, I've also done that annoying thing where I go back and add photos to previous entries, it's only the last couple. So if you've read them lately you can now go back and see photos in glorious technicolour!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the wigs.. looks great! hehe hope you are all settling in well into the palace. i am home safe and sound.. good to be back! say hello to shelley and sarah for me!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that you made one of your goals today...you made me smile..

:)

Thanks.. Thom

Anonymous said...

Those wigs look amazing! Love you as a blonde Amy! Looking good!

Hope all is well for you and the girls!

And question... where is the Palace?

Love you all.

A xx

Clovergirl said...

Thanks Thom! You made me smile too! Great comment, thank you so much!

Kim, please come back and visit! My hair needs a trim! (and I miss you!!!!)

Alex - the location of the Palace is a closely guarded secret... it's like the girly version of the Batcave.

Emma Gabbie said...

Hey - you look good as a blonde!