Monday, February 26, 2007

What's in my handbag part II

It's been a year since the last time I checked this, and I'm not sure whether I've learned much about not overloading my handbag. Luckily I have the wonderful Shelley, who is a massage expert, to undo all the horrendous knots in my back! But they're all neccessary items, honestly.

Here's my list from this time last year.

So let's start a new catalogue:

* Pink leather wallet (Christmas present from aforementioned wonderful Shelley)
* Kodak digital camera
* Glasses + glasses case
* Portmans sunglasses
* Pink sparkly purse which contains: business cards (yes, mine!) (great for shopping lists), 3 x packets of Listerine strips, 5 x band-aids
* 1 x Hillsong London pen
* 1 x Hillsong Music pen (with a highlighter on one end)
* 50 cent coin
* 'Kiss Kiss' earrings (which I had to take off after my friends mercilessly roasted me about wearing them to church!) (they're white! they went with my white necklace! there was no subversive messaging intent!!)
* Covergirl TruBlend translucent powder compact
* Nivea deo compact
* Bodyshop lipstain
* Bodyshop lip colour in sparkly pink
* Bodyshop Hi Shine Lip Treatment translucent pink
* Bodyshop mini Mango Body Butter
* Bard promo lip gloss
* Vaseline Intensive Care hand & nail lotion
* Nokia 6288
* Nokia 6288 adaptor for charging
* iPod nano
* ear phones for nano
* Bach Rescue Remedy spray
* 10 x lottery balls from the 1950's Melbourne lottery

Okay, so most of it is essential handbag equipment, I think you have to agree on that. Maybe a few random ring-ins, but you show me how I can pare that down to anything less and I'll be impressed.

Maybe I need a bigger handbag...
So what's in your handbag??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you know who misses you... tato does!!!

Clovergirl said...

Hey, it's that brilliant Tato! I miss you too - do a post about what's in your handbag! (Manbag?)

Sare said...

We love the earings. Really. Talk about feeling bad. And that we were paying out on you while at church makes it worse.
I swear a truce on the earings. Promise :-)

Unknown said...

Wallet, purse, two pairs of earings, one ring, bobbins pins, mentos chewy, phone bill, mirror, ligloss x3, sunnies, glasses, phone, pen.