Friday, March 02, 2007

Random fury

To the lady whose carpark I took this morning - SORRY! I really didn't see you waiting on the other side of the street there. And if you had have waited a few moments more, instead of shouting abuse at me and driving off in a huff, I would have moved my car and let you have the spot. I hope that doesn't ruin your day.



To the man who made it his business to get out of his car and come and shout at me, mate I'm working real hard on forgiving you, and I'm sure you thought that shouting at me was the right thing for you to do, I think the only thing I can say is that God loves you... and that's about all I'm ready to say about you so far.



Random fury... not a nice way to start your day...

UPDATE 10:20
Things that are making me happier today:
I straightened my hair this morning and it looks sassy
I have my new stripey Primark top on (Mish, there is other Primark attire being worn also!)
It's birthday Friday today, so I had 2 pieces of cake (1 x cheesecake, 1 x carrot cake)
People keep complimenting my stripey top
I have my pointy high heels on and have been strutting around the office (strutting is good for your soul)
It's Friday (Fridays are also good for your soul)
I'm wearing my huge cubic zirconia ring and it's all sparkly and nice
I'm going to go to Borders today and buy a book
The joy of the Lord is my strength!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lady behind the desk, "Good afternoon can i help you?"
"Hi my name is Jessie, can you please point me to the random glory department?" "I um don't have an apointment" Jessie said loooking frazzeled and desperatly in need.
"No apointments needed hunny" the kind lady said.

Yeeehhaarrr
Good one Amy i love this sign!

Clovergirl said...

Jessie my sweet - that is the loveliest comment anyone has ever left on my blog!!