Thursday, November 02, 2006

Mango gelato (I like it, but I'm not bothered if you don't)

It's SO HOT at work today. To be fair, it's probably hot everywhere, but it feels especially hot here because for some reason the air conditioning doesn't reach into our office. We had this same problem last year, and have resolved that if we see an air conditioning repair man in our office we may just kick him - not out of nastiness you understand, just to give him a bit more of an incentive to fix it for good this time so he doesn't have to come back again ;-)

Mango gelato - all gone!

So wonderful Julie went up to the shops at lunch and bought us back gelato! I got mango gelato. I never used to like mango, much to the total delight of my family (this meant more for them!) but I adore it now. Funny how your tastes change hey? But it's not like I used to find people who liked mango and try to convince them how bad it was. What would be the point of that? Live and let live I say. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I'm probably not ever going to change anyone's mind about anything. I remember an old saying - if someone talks you into something, you can be talked right back out of it. Too many people feel the need to force their own opinions onto others, which annoys me. Go opine on your own blog I say, no need to chase people down and shout the glories of your opinion into their ears. (Got that Lionfish?)

In that spirit, I've had to put comment moderation on, sadly. Hope I dont run into the same trouble as Sarah did, but I'll try to keep on top of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hy there, sister. I´m a brazilian guy from Assembly of God Church. I want to say that I read your article " In deffence of my church and i felt relieved of know some truth about Hillsong church (or might be Hills Christian Centre?)
Like you, i´ve found some nasty videos criticizing hillsong and others. But I´m happy to see that in the world there are "people just like us" hehehe
I pray for Hillsong and ur country that God increases His people there ever more.

If you wants to talk with me, here is my e-mail: lipemagomes@yahoo.com.br

And God bless You, sister.