Friday, February 10, 2006

The Best Job Ever!

This it totally turning out to be my favourite job I've ever had! (Apart from working at the Olympics, which obviously won't ever be beaten!) On my first day they had a sign up saying 'Welcome' with my name on it! How great is that!


So my company is a medical supply company. Hospitals and sugeries send us orders by fax, phone and email, I enter them, and the boy sin the warehouse pick them, pack them, and send them out. There are a lot of different products, and my product training is taking a while longer than I thought it would have - which has been hard, but the things that I have learned about are fascinating!

Adapting back to full time work was difficult after so many weeks of long lazy sleep-in mornings. Most it has been two cups of tea to get me going in the morning!


One of our major products are catheters. Check out this hilarious Christmas decoration we had:

Yep, it's a cherub wearing a catheter and legbag... classy...

The office is great - we have a huge big cafeteria downstairs that we have parties in, birthday celebrations once a month etc.


Did I mention the pool outside? Sometimes when it's really hot I go and eat my lunch with my feet in the pool - oh you can't tell me you're not jealous of that! It's unbelievable!



It's been really, really, really busy lately, owing to one girl being on holidays and one girl quitting unexpectedly - which has been pretty tough. Luckily it looks like an end to the madness is in sight now, and things will get back to normal. As long as I can keep resisting all the FOOD that is constantly delivered to our doorstep! It's so nice to have a great job, great people, great money (woohoo!) and a pool, a POOL!

No comments: