Thursday, February 09, 2006

My sweetheart.

I know it's boring to look at pictures of someone elses holiday, or kids, or pets. In fact - I know that usually you find it boring just looking at any pictures of peope you don't know or that you aren't in! (Or am I showing my narcissistic side now?!) But every now and then you have to sit through looking at someone's pictures and pretend to be interested, and here's a great opportunity for you to do that now, because here are some pictures of my beloved cat Button!

Button was a revenge baby, in a way. I'd wanted a cute little kitten for ages, and kept asking mum and dad, who kept saying no. Then one day mum said yes! (she told me just recently she said yes to annoy my dad, who was away at the time, and came home to find a new addition to the family!) A friend at work had a pedigree long hair cat who'd just had kittens with a pedigree short hair cat. (What kind of cat? I don't remember!) He was giving away the kittens, and told me he had a cute little black and white one called Button that I could have.

She's the sweetest little thing. Her love language is definately 'touch' as she loves being cuddled and patted, which not all cats do. She also talks a lot, which I think is cute (unless it's early in the morning and she wants to be fed before I've gotten up - that's just rude). She loves sitting in boxes, and always wants to go underneath blankets or tables or into bags.





She also does this funny thing where if there's a big wide space (like a bed) with only one thing on it (like a plastic bag) - she'll go and sit on that one thing and sleep, or cuddle up to that one thing and sleep.




Yep - that's my baby! I missed her a lot when I was in London, and she actually sent me a few emails, which was pretty impressive! It's always nice to have someone around who thinks you're terrific and just wants to hug you.

No comments: