Saturday, February 11, 2006

Girls Party!

I stayed at my mums place this weekend (yes, there is broadband here, which is why the blog has gotten so much love!) and on Saturday night mum made the most delightful dinner - roast pork with fresh apple sauce and roasted vegetables. My mum is the best cook ever!

She also got us all matching shirts to wear. This is an essential part of any girls wardrobe - shirts that match her good friends. So obviously being family, it was high time we had matching outfits! (Don't fault the logic, it's there if you if you look for it.)

The girls
Our best NKOTB/Spice Girls pose...

Then we somehow got into this bizaare competition about who could do the weirdest things with their body. Mum and I can wiggle our pinky toe (you try it!), I can raise one eyebrow at a time, Katy can't roll her tongue, and Jessie... well, Jessie has a funny trick she does with her lips which is quite her own little thing. She tried her hardest to teach Katy, Katy I wouldn't actually be that upset that you can't do it! Luckily, as usual, I was there with my digital camera to record the attempts... what would these girls do without me?




Those crazy sisters of mine!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uhm, yeah... nice facial expression... hehehe. I dunno if I'd let you freely post pics like that of my face though...