Monday, July 17, 2006

BURRRRRR... it's cold in here! There must be some Clovers in the blogosphere...

Following the blog chain... I love blogs. I love blogging and I love reading funny blogs by people I know. When people I know haven't updated their blogs lately (no hurry guys, really) I like following the links on my friends blogs and seeing where I end up. It's usually quite far away, but somewhere interesting!

Started out at The Adventures of Sez which is my current favourite blog (sorry Phoenix) but doesn't have enough pictures
followed her link to The story so far (hello Bronwyn, I don't know you but I like your blog!)
jumped almost immediately to Snacked which was very good looking
got attracted over to Literally which I really liked! But sometimes you feel a bit funny reading thoughts of people you don't know -
so I skated on over to My life sucks but the special effects are awesome which seemed to be a different format and nearly fooled me, but I found a link to...
The Chicken or the Egg (and I'm thinking that I'm really far from home now)
where I followed a laugh and ended up at !Viva Chuck Norris! which - well I'm not really a Knight Rider fan, so it was a bit beyond me, still I noticed a link to
K.I.T.T is the one which turned out to be in, er, Spanish? but nevertheless quite entertaining and from there I surfed nonchalantly on over to
La Stella Nera but when I saw the pics there I realised that it was in fact ITALIAN as there were pics of the football team who won the world cup... feeling a bit uncomfortable as clearly I was going for AUSTRALIA to win the world cup... starting to feel a bit threatened...

I'd like to say that this post has a point to it, but you must know that I could surf all day if given the opportunity and this is where I stopped today as my lunch break was over!
Anyone else found anything interesting in a blog chain? Ever notice how a word sounds funny when you say it too often? Like blog?? Although to be fair, it was already pretty silly to being with. Much like this post I must admit. (Did you get the title?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice title... I might use that one as well.... Hehehe, just kidding! I love the new title! Did I tell you I FINALLY watched that the other day? Very cute!