Monday, July 24, 2006

Oh precious is the flow

I'm on early shift this week. I love early shift because I get to finish at 16.00! The only drawback is having to get up and get here before 8.00. Luckily I live very close to work, and I have my glorious Gina to get me there, so I don't have to get up too early.

I prioritised sleeping this morning instead of breakfast though, so check out the breakfast I had to grab at work!


Feeling pretty sick now though. Don't feel sorry for me though, it's entirely self inflicted. At least I'm not alone, I know Phoenix had a day like this too.

3 comments:

zoe said...

Mint M&Ms? They look yummy. I have only seen the milk and peanut ones.

i suppose chocolate isn't the best thing in the morning. I have rushed out the door with no breakfast today as well.

Unknown said...

I'm impressed! My fab diet day didn't start with mint M&M's... You're hard core man!
Loving it!

Anonymous said...

I tried the mint m'n'ms and came up with this conclusion: No good. In true Amy style I ate them all anyway.