Thursday, July 27, 2006

Welcome to the Stage Part II

A big welcome back to my favourite fan!
Check out this hilarious email:

Hi Amy

After googleing for nearly half a day - I have finally found your website!
I tried so many different words:
Amy carlan random ( knew the website had random in it!)
Blog amy
Blog clover girl
Blog clovergirl
Amy carolin ( I knew it wasn’t carlan but didn’t know how to spell your last name)
Amy hillsong blog
Clover girl hillsong amy
Then I came across your old web site - Angel fire.
So then I tried it all over again with angel fire as the next word
Then after about seriously 100 tries I typed in:
Amy clovergirl and clicked the im feeling lucky button instead of search ( im sure you know what it means but it taqkes you the first website it finds) and guess what..
And it came up!!
YIPPEE!!

So for the last couple of days I have been reading what u have been up to for the last 3 months!


Don’t you just love to hate google!

Welcome back Sonnie!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the answer top all ofl ife's little problems. Google it. Wanna know what the weather will be like? Google it. Wanna know the feeding habits of the Egyptian Rattle Monkey? Google it... anything you need to know... GOOGLE IT! It is my answer tolife's difficult questions. What is the meaning of life? Google it!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah- by the way, the policeman hats were specially for you! We asked the shop guy if we could please put them on and take a photo. He looked so grumpy I thought he was gonna say no, but he sort of grunted that it was ok. And THEN we all put the hats on, and asked him to take the photo! Hahaha! He kinda got into then, and he seemed to have a bit of a laugh at us!
:)

But you did say to take a photo of a policeman, so there are FOUR!
:)
(ygdekqu)

Unknown said...

WHAAAAAT? No new posts? I'm GUTTED! GUTTED I tell you!
I was looking forward to a good blog session from here in SA. :(
Oh well. Miss you like crazy!
(ok check this one out: oeonpcp)

Unknown said...

PS- I updated the 'I'm back post so you will know what a fridge tart is.... :) Good guess on your part, but not even close! Hehehe.