Monday, December 26, 2005

Welcome to the Stage!

Here's a quick shout out to my number one fan!


Yay, by popular demand, it's Sonia! (Otherwise known as 'Sonnie', but not as 'Bomber' because we grew out of that one a long time ago apparently, sorry about that Sonnie) Sonia thinks my blog is brilliant and remembers my birthday, so for those two reasons she is my current favourite person! (Bonus favourite person reasons are that she's like my 3rd little sister, is always fun to be around, fantastic to have at parties because she's so friendly and funny, and is excellent at charades!)


Sonia and her talented boyfriend Matt.



And a picture of my beautiful mother, because she thinks there aren't enough pictures of her on my blog. Hi mum! (Mum doesn't usually stand in gardens, but this was from the everlasting game of Boxing Day charades... see previous post!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning!

I love the photos of the old Forries lot together for another year. A few of the gang missing ie ME, colin and nina but you cant have everything..

I had a wonderful xmas but i am back at work (working for Channel 4 now in London, Victoria) today, tomorrow and Friday before the New Year little break. I have my cousin living with me over the next week so we are going out most nights and having a very festive time!

Lots of love and buckets of mince pies to you all over in sunny Oz - it snowed here yesterday so you could say it is very crisp or just f-ing freezing! Depending on how you look at things...

Take care and send my love to your family for me!

Merry Christmas and a happier new year!

x Jo x

Anonymous said...

TV SHOW...............
TWO WORDS.............


(action..........smiling face)
(action..........clock)
.
.
.
got it?????
.
.
.
.
.
HAPPY DAYS!!!

Anonymous said...

Hiya Amy!!

Had a great time the other night... and thanks for saying some lovely things about me - it feels good to know i make people feel happy!!! Pity Jess and Katy wernt there!!

Love ya lots

Sonia

(do u h8 me gramma!?)

Clovergirl said...

No Sonnie, I love your gramma! (She lives in England still, right?) ;-)