Wednesday, October 25, 2006

And now, some random photos I liked

Do you remember when you first heard that they were making mobile phones with cameras in them? Oh how we laughed! "What would you need a camera in a phone for?" we cried! "How could it even fit?" we chuckled! Actually I remember, back in the day, when I was selling phones at Testra people were incredulous about a phone that had a built in calculator (never mind a vibra-alert for heavens sake!).

Well God bless those inovating souls at Nokia I say. I have the very beautiful Nokia 6230 with built in camera. This means that whenever I see something funny or random I can take a picture immediately. It certainly makes my stories a lot more credulous.

Here's a small pinch of some of the random glory I've collected with my precious little Nokia...



Ugh thongs - the perfect footwear for in-between seasons...

A shop at Castle Towers I liked the name of (do you think it's pronounced 'cu-tay'?) (That's sassy!)


Taken the 2nd night I got back from London. Very jet-lagged and awake at 3am trying to amuse myself (and totally succeeding)



Bowling for grown-ups! Striker bowling at the Entertainment Quarter in Sydney


Some call them crocs, I call them Ugly Shoes. But when gathered en masse they look suprisingly pretty, no?


It was, in fact, the doorway to a bargain basement shoe shop, that actually held nothing of interest at all. But a good technique I thought.


Spotted on Lane Cove road on the way to work. I hadn't had any breakfast, so I honked him. I didn't get any food.


Funny, it looks quite calm... (that never ceases to make me laugh!)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm... perhaps they meant to say tat the door had been alarmed and is recovering from shock?
Hehehe.
(joxhfmm)

Katy Snowball said...

I bet that 'honk if you're hungry' guy gets that allll the time. And I bet he even has a blog somewhere where all the other 'honk if you're hungry' get together and talk about it!!