Friday, October 13, 2006

Not so sweet...

Last week it was fruit season at work. Randomly on one day our MD brought in a huuuuge box of home grown lemons, and one of my favourite Group Managers brought in a massive box of very large grapefruits.

I'd never had grapefruit before! I grabbed a couple and took them up to mum's place when I went up on the weekend. Mum was very excited, Gary proclaimed to all that he loved grapefruit, so we cut them up, and served them sprinkled with sugar.

They smelled so great! Everyone keeps saying how healthy they are for you! Before I show you the pictures, I want to say that I was so prepared to love grapefruits.

Honestly, I did try.






But to no avail. I'll pass on the grapefruit thanks, let's just have another slice of birthday cake.


No comments: