Thursday, October 12, 2006

Backstreet's back

Yes I'm still here! Sorry for stepping out of the blogosphere momentarily. (Momentarily you ask? It was over a month you exclaim indignantly! That's more than just a moment you shout! How dare you attempt to explain away your absence using words to fool us you demand! To which I reply, you'll take what you get and you'll be thankful for that!)

I actually don't have any excuse for my absence (whether brief or prolonged) other than to say that there are some VERY FUNNY people out there on the net! Here's a few hilarious places I've been hung up on recently.

The Adventures of Sez - the more people read her post from the 11/10 the more blackmail material we've got people!!
Don't Say I Never Told You - a link I've shamelessly pinched from Sez's blog, very very witty and I hang out for every new entry
Miss Doxie - where do these people find all this brilliance and wit??
Column 8 - I'm here every morning checking out my daily dose of Sydney funny
The Daily Truth - sometimes the comments are funnier than the blog post!
Amalah - the Queen of Everything
Snarkywood - not updated even nearly enough, pure evil genius
Go Fug Yourself - ooh, did I say that Snarkywood was evil?

So after being momentarily (yes, MOMENTARILY!) a bit despondent about how I could live up to the amount of fabulousness currently online, and how my little contribution could possibly garnish the already satisfactorily adorned face of the internet... I remembered that actually my blog isn't about impressing the pants off the world, I just like talking about myself. So everybody rock your body, cos Backstreet's back!

And the world said: ALRIGHT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!
It's been WAY too long, if you ask me! (not that you did, but thought I'd volunteer anyway)
Am looking forward to some more posts and that e-mail I'm eagerly anticipating.
:)
Chat soon.
(gjtnyymd)