Friday, October 13, 2006

Belated bling

You remember way back when, when it was my birthday? I know, it's been over a month but I only just got all my pics on cd. I had so many birthday celebrations that it turned into a birthday MONTH!

Now, let it be said that this is fine with me. I counted a total of 4 birthday cakes, and I think this is an admirable total. In fact next year I am to beat that and end up with at least 5. Maybe it could be a new trend, to add an extra cake every year? And you didn't think birthdays could be any more fun!!

Here's a few pics from a couple of the parties.


Birthday Krispys - oh the glory!



Jess and Amy at the 'Bling' partyof the century!


Bags of presents! Halleluiah!

Birthday cake and champers with Dad and Katy


Amy, Katy and Jess after a few too many birthday champers...

A few memorable birthday moments:

* Dad, Katy and Jess calling me after a few wines to make me shout out 'Hip Hip', not caring that I was on a train to Newcastle at the time and was getting funny looks from a few people from Toronto

* My wonderful connect group suprising me with a beautiful iPod nano!

* Finding out that the reason my cds were all over the house was because Filipo had been secretly uploading them onto the nano all week - what a champ!

* All of my department at work singing to me - bless you guys! And the fact that our department secretary actually went out of her way to find a pink birthday cake - hooray!

* The huge box of glory sent by Ms Barr, which was kept a secret by Ms Nash until the night of my bday! (She sent jaffa cakes! Oh the bounty!)

* The unexpectedly beautiful package sent by my wonderful girlfriend Mandy - with key-shirts people, key shirts!!

Thanks to all - I know I've mentioned that my love language is primarily gifts, I have to say that I felt truly and thoroughly loved! Ahhh!

No comments: