Thursday, December 08, 2005

Christmas, and how my cat was completely no help in decorating the Christmas Tree

We got our Christmas tree this week! Yahoooo! It's been two years since I've had a Christmas at home in Australia with my family, and if it just wasn't so DARN hot I would be enjoying it a lot more! It definately feels a lot more Christmassy now that we have our tree, which is a real one so now our house even smells like Christmas!



Mum and I had decided on a pink, purple and silver theme for the Christmas decorations, but (see previous post!) upon reflection, we took the pink out of the equation and just went with purple and silver. Mum has chocolate decorations on the tree - which are killing me, I mean come on! I'm a self-confessed chocaholic! Would you hang party sized bottles of alcohol up in front of an alcoholic? Possibly not!!



Button tried to help us put the decorations up, the bells were her favourites.



Slacker...


Mum has been busy, and has wrapped most of her presents already, and they are all already under the tree. Will have to get an updated pic! In spite of me being shopping nearly every day of the week - I still have a lot more presents to get yet. Actually, nearly all of them! I have some beautiful (but light!) presents to send over to London, but the (heavy) family ones are still to go. Here's action shots of Jess and I doing a guerilla shopping raid at Westies on Thursday.



(Doesn't it look like I'm standing in front of the Ghost of Christmas Past, or something equally spooky?)



I tell you - after my birthday, Christmas is my next favourite time of year!! I love presents! (Did you see my wish list up on the right? *cough* *hint* *cough*)

No comments: