Monday, December 19, 2005

De-Lurking day!

Have you heard of lurking? You might just be doing it now!

Lurk: intr.v. lurked, lurk·ing, lurks
1. To exist unobserved or unsuspected

2. (jargon) The activity of one of the "silent majority" in a electronic forum such as Usenet; posting occasionally or not at all but reading the group's postings regularly.


So a de-lurking day (you won't find de-lurk in a dictionary) is where you shed your lurker status - if only for a day - and leave a comment to say hello! I like the way blogspot does things, you can leave a comment and stay anonymous if you like, but it's more fun if you tell me your name or at least give me a good hint so I can guess!

My last guestbook suffered from comment spam, which was a sad affliction, and is why this one has a beautiful word verification feature, which I know you'll just love! (Btw if commenting is altogether too traumatic, feel free to drop me a congratulatory email at clovergirl (at) gmail.com)

Else hit the link and give me a hollaback!

3 comments:

Clovergirl said...

Give me a hollaback, leave a comment and end the lurking!

Unknown said...

Hehehe, am I a lurker then? Hope not, cause hopefully by now you know who I am...

Unknown said...

Hey, I know you are now a non-transitioner and all, but come on, keep us posted would you? If I don't speak to you before, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Lots of love!