Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Those crazy sisters of mine...

On Saturday night we went for a bbq at my uncle and auntie's place. In spite of (what I considered) a minor fiasco about how many trips the Clovergirl taxi service had to make because everyone besides me wanted to get drunk, it was a really good night. My mums best friends were there also, who she's known for nearly as long as I've been around, and both of my sisters and their partners came. I had such a great time, it really made it clear to me why it was that I came back from London: family! So nice to be eating great food, sharing lots of laughs, hanging out in the balmy weather (there, I had to say it!) with people who I love!

Katy and Jessie found my cousins old trampoline, and had a great time on it!



They are so lucky that their sister was there to document it!



And then all of a sudden they were off! I was watching the camera, instead of the rust riddled legs of the trampoline, which perhaps may have given us a bit of a warning...



Yes, it was well and truly broken! Luckily the girls weren't hurt at all, they both very cleverly jumped off in crazy directions at the right moment. Very clever those sisters of mine.



"You tell Uncle Phil!"
"No you tell Uncle Phil!"



Uncle Phil: "Yep it's stuffed!"

So after that little incident the girls picked themselves up and carried on enjoying the party with great aplomb. Very graceful those sisters of mine! Di and Cliffy won the award for the 'Most In Love' couple at the bbq...



And even though a few people were guilty of popping off to various places and falling asleep (or in Gary's case, just falling asleep in the middle of conversation, with his hands on his head!) a good time was had by all.

No comments: